Saturday, January 17, 2015

UPDATE: 1/17/15

Hello, welcome to my blog, nice of you to check it out :3 I've been busy with finals so I didn't post this week, but now I can again. I updated the request page so please please please please check it out if you want to request. I added extra notes to take at the bottom of the page. With more people requesting, and school getting harder to endure, please hold back on the requests with due dates. If you do have some, I'll try to do it, but don't expect too much right now. Some requests get overdue by a few months during school.


I also would like to acknowledge the Just Dance Wiki for mentioning me in the trivia for songs that I did designs for. I don't know how long they've been doing this, but I've only found out recently so, go check it out I guess if you like Just Dance. This is probably why I've been getting more Just Dance requests lately :V