Friday, October 30, 2015

#175~ Steven Universe- Steven







To start things off simple after this hiatus (I didn't realize how fitting this is right now) we have Steven from the Cartoon Network series: Steven Universe. I got into this show very late. I only got into it this past summer while I didn't post anything. Since then I've become pretty much obsessed and it's died down because of the current hiatus that is rumored to not start again until NEXT YEAR T.T. Not sure if I'll do the gems since it bothers me if skin color doesn't match. Should I tan for Garnet? What about Pearl's hair? Should I even do Amethyst? Comment for your preference. I really want more interactions on this blog after my hiatus!

Pants: Dry Denim Pants
Shoes: Ninja Sandals (You could do Red Boat Shoes since these sandals aren't red like Steven's actual shoes)